Thursday, February 3, 2011

Trying to get caught up!


Nikki had a broken mini blind hanging on the window on her door. It would frustrate me every time I went to her house! So one day I brought it home and google how to make roman shaded....I think that's what I googled, it's been that long since I made it. It was super easy and she loved the end result. I wish I had taken a before pic but I didn't and I wish I remembered which tutorial I used so I could give credit but I didn't. I'm bad about looking at a bunch of tutorials and using what I glean from several to do things my way.

Here are 2 easy tutorials here and here if anyone is interested.
Right now I'm working on a quilt for some special people....ha, the way I work it might be done in time for Christmas! It's hopefully going to be a BIG one.
I'm also planning on working on some pillows and I want to make covers for the pillows I have in the sunroom. The ones in there right now are brown tones and I'm wanting that room to be bright and cheery.

If anyone reading this has a tutorial for a shopping cart cover for Drex I'd appreciate it. I need an EASY one. I'm having a hard time figuring out the ones I have found and there's not many out there. Can't seem to wrap my head around it for some reason.

Ok I'm going to go do something productive....maybe.

4 comments:

Oka said...

you have soooo much patience

DCHY said...

Clever way to solve the broken blind! :)

Anonymous said...

Was it really easy to make the roman shade? I keep thinking about making them for my front window.

Big Mama Cass said...

Wow, really? Came out great! I don't think I could do that!