1. I got my silver wire in so I can work on the rings for my etsy! I'm excited about that.
2. Daisy is much better, her coughing is pretty much gone. She did find a half of a tiny pill in her cheese the other day so it has gotten harder to get her to take her meds. Although the bologna worked this morning.
3. Prayer request for my friend who had the son commit suicide in Iraq...her husband was in a motorcycle wreck Friday and is in ICU on a ventilator. This lady has gone through so much...she needs to be lifted up.
4. I missed church Sunday cause I felt horrible...feel better now but still icky. I hate when the weather goes from one temp to another in a drastic way.
5. It has misted all day here. That's frustrating on the wipers.
6. Tuna sandwiches for supper...don't want to cook. Am I the only one tired of cooking?
7. Arkansas won Saturday's game... :))))
8. Kelly's male dog has started peeing every where all the sudden...why?
9. I finally switched banks. Bank of America was on my last nerve. It must really hurt them to smile and be nice. Grrr that's a blog on it's own.
10. I sure thought I had more thoughts....guess not.