Tuesday, October 20, 2009

QUICK THOUGHTS




*3 miles of men cheering on the women...and some men.*


It has been a week since I posted!
I've been really busy.
I am losing one of my houses but have already replaced.
I got a new phone!
It's a blackberry.
I don't know how to use it very well yet.
I had an instinct...didn't like the touchscreen...AT ALL!
Sending it back to Kelly..soon,I promise Kel.
Half ran and half walked in the Race for the Cure Saturday...It was COLD!
Seen some gals in short...short shorts,they was shivering.
:)
Got a sweet postcard in the mail today from a stranger,has a cute lil mouse on it. :)
Plan on visiting said stranger soon as I get finished with this post.
Daisy started coughing again..vet raised her fluid pill. :(
Will be real busy rest of the week...hope to lurk if not comment!
:)





4 comments:

Trac~ said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and thanks for walking in the Race for the Cure - I too participated in that race when I was working and living in Little Rock - it was really neat to see everyone come out and going over those bridges was amazing! :o)

Carma Sez said...

wow! You've got a lot going on. Nice photos :-)

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

GO YOU!
Loved those pics of the men!!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

and i hate my husbands black berry...