Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

September 25, 2009

Outside my window... it is dark and gloomy with more rain.

I am thinking... I'm glad to be staying home in my pj's all day.

I am thankful for... my husband and the moments he makes me smile.

From the kitchen...nothing...it's all quiet in there for now.

I am wearing... pj's with an old BIG tyson foods sweat shirt on for warmth.


I am creating... headbands and bobby pins at the moment.

I am praying...for friends and family.

I am going... no where and it feels good.

I am reading...nothing. I'm out of books! I can't believe I have no books to read. I need to remedy that.

I am hoping...this rain will stop before I go to work tomorrow.

I am hearing...dead skunk in the middle of the road playing on Britt's computer. LOL

Around the house...rain and gloom outside but warmth and laughs inside.

One of my favorite things...little things. I love things that are really small. Nikki gave me a tiny baby real starfish the other day. Why would someone kill a baby starfish?

A few plans for the rest of the week...work and lots of it. I might even be catching up!




A Picture to share...Me and Alicia
10/24/09
We've been friends since 7th grade and have so much fun together. Saturday we spent the whole day together and had a ball!


6 comments:

Shell said...

I just love when I can stay in my pjs all day long.

Great pic!

Carma Sez said...

warm inside but rain outside - is just perfect; sometimes I'd rather have no where to go too.

The Little Miss said...

wow what a great post!!! In fact all your posts are wonderful!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Lee said...

Love that post and I love to hang in sweats when it is raining outside!

Lee said...

Oh....came over because Supah recommends you and I can see why!! New follower!

sheila said...

I really enjoyed this post! Very homey. (homey....lol) YOur blog is really cute! LOVE that header