Monday, October 5, 2009

MEme Monday

I'm here!

I'm LATE!
BUT I'm here!
I also cheated..cause I'm late but hey it fits and I've been sick so it's ok...really.


with

We're having loads of fun with these MEme Mondays so you gouys need to check Supah and MommyBrain out and join in. It's not to late...look I have like 5 hours...get over there...link up...make me feel better about being late and cheating.
Here's what it's about...(doncha love copy paste?)

Soundtrack of My Life:

Music that Moves MEme




Ideas: OR make it your own.

If your life were a movie, what songs would be on the soundtrack?



Do you have a "theme" song? What is it? Why is it?



Are there certain songs that evoke memories for you?



Songs that make you laugh? Cry? Get ticked off?


This is one of many many songs on my soundtrack. I made this about 3 years ago and cried every time I would watch it or even hear the songs.
It's only 3 minutes long...not bad at all.














...cried again.





0 comments: