Friday, October 9, 2009

Five Friday Ramblings (in small sentences)








adj

2. (of speech or writing) lacking a coherent plan; diffuse and disconnected
 

2.rambling - (of e.g. speech and writing) tending to depart from the main point or cover a wide range of subjects; "amusingly digressive with satirical thrusts at women's fashions among other things"; "a rambling discursive book"; "his excursive remarks"; "a rambling speech about this and that" 





1. I have had a headache for 3 days. This is getting ridiculous!
2. I thought I was driving toward a bad storm this morning...little did I know the bad one was in my neck of the woods. Lots of trees down and some on peoples houses,barns and yards.
3. I finally got my silver wire in now if my mandrel would get here so I can get some work done.
4. I decided to start walking today, the weather decided to rain all day and night.
5. It's Friday and I hope to sleep in tomorrow without a phone or horn waking me up! Please!!






0 comments: