Sunday, September 27, 2009

ALL ABOUT MEme MONDAY

It's that time again!
MEme Monday with Supah and MommyBrain!


This week is x-tra special to me cause it is as close as I'll get to one of my most favoritest show EVAH!



5 Essential MEme Items  


I cannot  ( hissssss) survive without.




* on a daily basis
* on a deserted island
* with my kids in the car 





We can choose which one and I choose on a daily basis because my kids are grown...well Linzy is almost 15 and not AS annoying as when they are smaller and the girls are like 23 and 26....so this one doesn't apply. I'm thinking I'd have to get on a boat to end uyp on a deserted island and I don't see that happening.


SO 
5 essential items I can not survive witout on a daily basis are....



1. My husband,kids,and family. I think that's pretty self explanatory. Although I could survive without a husband I choose not to.



2. Chapstick. I have tubes of this stuff all over the house, in jacket pockets,my purse and in the winter in my car....too hot here in the summer time.I really do think it is an addiction,it could be worse.


3. My car. Not that I'm in love with it cause I'm not but I do like the idea of having transportation when ever I need or want it. I have been carless before and it is not a good feeling. 




4.My cell phone. How did we live without them? I know I could survive without it but I so don't wanna find out. It is like my life line between me and my loved ones. Kelly lives 600 miles away and I talk to her every day sometimes texting all day....when I lived in Reno,some 2000 miles from my mama in the late 80's I talked to her once a week on Sundays. That is why I love love LOVE my cell phone. 


5. My atenolol. Without it my heart beats too fast and skeers me.




There's 5 of mine although I could add lots more. Y'all go see Supah and MommyBrain and play along!

12 comments:

Staci said...

great list! Family, a cell phone, and chapstick = PERFECTION!!! :)

Epiphius said...

I didn't even think of the cell phone! It's such a "given" that it wasn't even a question of if I can go without. Of course not, why would that even be a possibility?! ;)

BJ_Mama said...

I thought of putting cellphone in mine too, but to be honest, I always forget it...so I guess it's not that important after all!

Shell said...

Me too on the cell phone! Really, how did we live without them?

Shell said...

Me too on the cell phone! Really, how did we live without them?

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

I didn't know you had a heart condition! yahh for medicine.. I second that!
skeers. That's funny.

Chapstick.. are you all addicted OR WHAT? lol

I'll have to get in on that .. cuz i think there's more to it and you're not telling me.. some sideeffect.. like.. if i put it on.. mcheyhey appears..

AND.. ON THAT NOTE.

Back. IT. offffffff.. of hey hey

OR I"LL SHOW YOU skeered.

lol! aren't you bonjovi anyways..
AND I SAID you could bring YOUR OWN.

So.. shotgun is called on hey hey already.. CUZ I'M RIDING HIM. lmaoooooopo

Poolside with the Girls said...

I enjoyed stopping by to read your great list...


Have a good one!

Melissa said...

Amen to your Atenol... don't want your heart to beat to fast!! :)
Geez, after reading other peoples "must haves", I am feeling like a real bad mom for not including my family!! :)

Evonne said...

I can't believe I never thought about my cell phone! I'm lost without it!

Have a great day!

Chief said...

Great list! I'm not sure about the cell phone...I have a love hate relationship

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

My Prince takes the same meds....but in my head it's because I'm so smoking hot it makes his heart race and skip beats and stuff. The doc has a whole 'nother explanation, but whatevah....I like my story better.

Oliver'sMom said...

I'm starting to get the impression that cell phones are essential...as I'm hopping around reading the posts the cell phone for daily items keeps showing up! LOL