Saturday, May 22, 2010

Prayers needed-

Back in January I posted about David Curlin, a firefighter in my hometown and a friend of my brothers that had been injured in a fire. you can read about it here.
My brother texted me this morning to tell me he had passed away. It's so sad that he has been fighting this injury since January and lost that fight. A couple weeks ago my niece said "Mr David's getting better!"
Please remember his family in your prayers.


**I might be hit and miss since our internet time is almost gone until the 29th. I really love living in the country but hate the limited internet we have. I'm trying to get some post scheduled so yall don't forget me!**

*also there are a book giveaway and 3 coupon giveaways at Blonde Moms right now.*

9 comments:

Oka said...

Prayers, prayers and prayers.

Um, do you know the 29th is like a week away, really? You are going to be able to forget me for a week? Hmpft.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is awful! I'm so sad to hear that. Prayers being sent.

We could never forget you dear friend. We will be here. xoxo

Shell said...

Sending prayers!

Anonymous said...

How sad. Firefighters are amazing people. God bless his soul and give his family strength.

Forget you?!?!? Never!

Tammy said...

I do remember that post...so sad and I will pray for the family!

We will miss you but I know you will have your little BB out and be emailing us...lol!! :)

Anonymous said...

prayers for his family and close friends!

Unknown said...

My heart is breaking for their family. Hubs is a volunteer firefighter, and it scares me half to death sometimes.

Sending love & prayers to them!

Kmama said...

Oh, that is so sad. I will pray for his family.

Carma Sez said...

so sad to hear this. It is especially hard when it is someone who has dedicated his life to saving others'.

Sending prayers out to his family.