Thursday, August 27, 2009

RAMBLINGS

I'm going to do these in bullets (I think that's what it's called) just because it'll keep me straight and I want to.
  • Might as well start out with bad news...for me anyway. I lost 2 houses yesterday. 2 HOUSES! 2. geez....
  • They were mom and daughter that lived right across from each other and yes I hurt like crazy after I cleaned their houses but gee whiz.NO I didn't do anything wrong, The mister is retiring so they are cutting back and the daughter got a d.i.v.o.r.c.e. so she lost some income. (ok that bullet was not meant to be there.) I'm learning.
  • I have things I need to do at home so now I don't have an excuse cause I'm 2 houses free. Have I ever shown y'all my fabric...well don't expect me to. I need to sort and fold and ORGANIZE it. It is truly a mess. I see all these people on here who are so organized....they make me sick. :)
  • I have 10 million things going on. I love making my flowers,my pony holders,I'm making fabric bookmarks now,scrabble tile pendants, bubble magnets and that's only a fraction,I also have tons of stuff in my head I wanna do. Why can't I pick one or two things and stop! I bet I'd get a lot more accomplished.
  • I also seen this super cute bandanna... bandana...(hmmm which ever I say one but spell check says a different and it looks wrong to me) quilt tutorial...I'm thinking Christmas for my nieces and nephews.
  • I need to get on paperbackswap.com or swaptree and get me some more audio books. They make my drive so very much better.
  • I also need The Mark so I don't read out of turn in the Left Behind series. I've looked for it and can't find it...well on any of the swap sites.
  • I received some Kashi cereal in the mail today...going to try it in the morning so I can let ya know if it is any good. They sent me tons of coupons for the cereal and I'm going to share...of course. I will say I was not that impressed with the kashi blueberry waffles...paper with a faint hint of blueberry to me. The peanut butter made then edible though.
  • I got some new glasses...not to sure how I feel about them yet. I was suppose to wear my old ones every day and didn't so now my eyes are worse. Listen to the eye dr when he says wear them all the time...yeah.
  • Alright I'm out of here...I got to go look for The Mark and some audio books for that long ride.

1 comments:

LeLe said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Good to see a fellow Arkansan on here. I wish I could do that bias tape as well as Amy in that video. Maybe one day. Cute video though!