Monday, July 19, 2010

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS!!!!

First of all I want to say a big thank you to all of you who have sent emails,commented, texted,facebooked and tweeted about Drex! He is absolutely adorable and yummy!!




See...I wasn't lying. 
He was born at 12:06 AM on July 12th
The person who came the closes without going over was...
 Tammy said...July 11th, 10:59 p.m.

YAY!! Tammy won and I will be gettting an email to you soon to see what you want on your sign. Thank you all for playing along!


NOW to the winner of the Brugo Mug!!!

Click to download Cobalt

I had 133 comments! I know that's not a lot to some of you but it is to me! I LOVE IT!!


Random.org picked the number this time 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
118
and #118 is....

missreneer said...  118
I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Username: Renee Richardson :)
Congratulations Renee! I will be sending you an email and you will have 48 hours to respond or I have to choose another winner. Thanks you to all who entered!!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Woohoo! I knew I was close! When I saw that she was in labor and that you said we were having a baby I thought...hmmm! I wonder if I will win.

Congrats Grandma! He is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - how cute is he?!?!

I don't know how I missed his birth announcement!!! Oh, wait... that is right I haven't had a moment to be online!

Congrat's to the new Grandma!!

Lothiriel said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! LOOKIT THE ADORABLE BABYYYYYYYYY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!



*dang it. I didn't win again!* lol

missreneer said...

He is gorgeous. :)
Thanks again for the great giveaway!

carma said...

He is precious :-)