A while back I received a George Foreman Grill from CSN Stores to review. Here are just a few of the features of the grill I received.
- Grill channels fat and grease in to separate drip tray for healthier eating
- Durable George Tough Triple non-stick coating
- Cooks over twice as fast as conventional cooking methods
- Removable, dishwasher safe grill plates for easier cleaning
- Floating hinge allows you to evenly cook extra thick food and sandwiches
- Versatile: can cook vegetables, any meat or fish (fresh or frozen) and paninis
The first thing I made was a grilled cheese and it turned out perfect! Then I tried a panini and burgers, yummy! The hardest thing was probably fresh squash and although it took a little longer they too were awesome. I'm using this grill all the time and highly recommend it. Not only is the food great but it's healthier too. I loved seeing the fat from the burgers go into the drip tray and not stay on my meat.
One of the things I like most about the George Foreman grill is I can have grilled food without going into the heat and cooking it! It is super hot here in Arkansas so that is a big plus.
Cleaning is super easy, the grill plates are removable! I had a grill a long time ago where the plates were not removable and it was a pain to clean ....not this one, they pop right off and clean up good.
The only thing I haven't tried that I want to try is chicken breast. I think that's my next experiment on my new grill!