Thursday, July 22, 2010

CSN Stores review on George Foreman Grill




A while back I received a George Foreman Grill from CSN Stores to review. Here are just a few of the features of the grill I received.

Features:

  • Grill channels fat and grease in to separate drip tray for healthier eating
  • Durable George Tough Triple non-stick coating
  • Cooks over twice as fast as conventional cooking methods
  • Removable, dishwasher safe grill plates for easier cleaning
  • Floating hinge allows you to evenly cook extra thick food and sandwiches
  • Versatile: can cook vegetables, any meat or fish (fresh or frozen) and paninis




The first thing I made was a grilled cheese and it turned out perfect! Then I tried a  panini and burgers, yummy! The hardest thing was probably fresh squash and although it took a little longer they too were awesome. I'm using this grill all the time and highly recommend it. Not only is the food great but it's healthier too. I loved seeing the fat from the burgers go into the drip tray and not stay on my meat. 
One of the things I like most about the George Foreman grill is I can have grilled food without going into the heat and cooking it! It is super hot here in Arkansas so that is a big plus. 
Cleaning is super easy, the grill plates are removable! I had a grill a long time ago where the plates were not removable and it was a pain to clean ....not this one, they pop right off and clean up good. 
The only thing I haven't tried that I want to try is chicken breast. I think that's my next experiment on my new grill!


Disclosure:  I was sent a product to review in exchange for thoughts on this product.   All thoughts and opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.

1 comments:

Lothiriel said...

I love to use it to grill chicken for Emma!!

I also love for veggies like bell peppers, jalapenos, and grilled pineapple!! Sooo good!

Oh yeah...I won my grill from you!!! I had one before, but lost it during one of our many moves.