2. Wednesday Drex goes to the Dr for his 2 week check up. He seems to be doing really well. He has grown a lot since he was born and I think his mama wants to slow him down. She gets to stay home with him until Sept. 25th I know it's going to be so hard to go back to work.
3. Kelly starts working today as a secretary for a construction company. She also may be going back to Kentucky. I would be lying if I said I was excited about that but she has to choose what she wants to do and I can't tell her what to do. :( (If your reading this I am not trying to make you feel bad) Whatever she chooses I just want her to be happy.
4. Drex acts like he forgets how to latch on...any advice? I never breast fed so I'm at a loss as to what to tell Nikki. We will be asking his dr about it on Wed.
5. If you have been reading for a long time (Oka,Rhonda) you might remember a young lady I use to take to school back when I was volunteering at my church,Alex is her name. She recently moved back into town and is living with Kelly. Her family lived in my neck of the woods and went to my church. Well her brother was in a car wreck last week and is in ICU with a badly damaged body. He is in a coma and the drs. are not really giving much hope for him to survive. I know he's having a hard time with his temp rising right now and they are worried about that. Today it's 104+ and I guess it's just a waiting thing. If you pray will you please remember JJ in your prayers?
Alex and I earlier this year at graduation
6. Drex was 14 days old on Monday....that time has passed so very fast! He lost his cord the other night and his mama texted me to let me know. She said "He's growing up to fast!" HAHA! *she has no idea how fast they grow up.*
7. It's been so hot this year! Our heat index today (Monday) was 104 and it felt like every degree. My plants were happy though because it rained HARD yesterday afternoon. I loved it!
8. I'm getting hungry and running out of thoughts......
9. I have contacted several companies recently and hope to have some new giveaways coming up soon.
10. I think I'm going to have some tomato soup with rotel tomatoes and cheetos...I don't even care about the calories right now since I haven't ate all day!
Yall have a wonderful day!!