I recently got the opportunity to review a Brugo Mug and I loved it! I live an hour from most all my jobs so my coffee is usually lukewarm if not cold by the time I get to where I am going. With the Brugo Mug it stayed hot! This is the perfect mug for coffee, hot tea and cocoa drinkers.
It has a tip and cool option and when you tip it 1 oz of liquid goes into a separate compartment to cool off. That is so cool to me even if I don't get how it does that. Here's a video to explain.
You can also set it to sip which lets you bypass the temperature control chamber and drink it like you normally would...in my life that would be cold.
Get 25% off when you buy 2 or more and free shipping on orders over $50.00. Click here for the details.
Brugo Mug has generously offered one of my readers their very own mug!
Click the link below and let me know which trendy color you like best!
(Leave a separate comment for each entry)
*1 entry each*
1. Follow kssnnikkel with GFC
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Tweet this giveaway and use #giveaway @brugomug and @kssnnikkel in the tweet
you can tweet daily
4. Fan/like me on Facebook
5. Add my button to your blog and leave link
*2 entries each*
6. Follow @Brugomug on Twitter
7. Fan/like Brugo Mug on Facebook
8. Follow Drex's blog, Letters to my Grandbaby (we are 6 away from doubling and 3 weeks away from the due date!)
9. Enter any of my other giveaways (on right sidebar at top)
GIVEAWAY ENDS 7/14
(I was not paid to say any of these things, however I did receive a free Brugo Mug to review. This did not sway my opinion about the site in any way. The words written are my true opinion of the products/site. I only give honest reviews of products that I try. Thanks!)