Sunday, December 27, 2009

...and then it was over.

The presents are unwrapped,paper still needs to go in the trash and the leftovers are almost gone. The tree is still up but I'll take care of that in the next day or so...looks sad to me once the presents are gone.
There is chocolate cake  on the island staring at me.....really really staring hard.... and I should eat some because I need to get serious about getting rid of this extra weight. That means soon...very soon I shall not be eating cake...chocolate cake...yummy moist chocolate cake.

I hate to be stared at......


Kelly left a couple hours ago to head back to KY. I hate...hate... HATE goodbyes. We had a wondeful Christmas and visit. Maybe tomorrow I'll get around to a longer blog but I'll leave you with a few pics and a reminder that I have 2 giveaways...4 winners and they are ending SOON! Go comment so you can get your chance in to win one of the fabulous prizes!!






 Nikki and Kelly

 
 Shelby-Nikki-Klaun-Kelly


 
All my chillren
Nikki-Klaun-Kelly and Linzy

 
 I'm not sure what they were doing but it looks like the 2 on the left were praying while Kelly was singing.


I told them to get out of the pic so we could have one by ourself....they don't mind well.
 
The quilts were a hit! I was actually nervous they wouldn't like them but they did!!!
YAY!

 
Ty-Dad-Kelly

4 comments:

B Lines said...

Looks and sounds like you all had a great time!

gayle said...

From the looks of the smiles on everyones faces you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

Rhonda said...

I sure didn't like seeing Christmas come and go so fast. I was sad to put the decorations away and take down the tree. :0( It does look like you had a wonderful Christmas. Your quilts are just wonderful. My MIL made my girls one a few Christmases ago and they totally loved them! Thanks for sharing all of the photos. They were just great.

Shell said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Love the quilts!