Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rambles

Wow... This place looks different. So I have been awol for a while now. With work, church, Kelly's visit, my internet :( and other things I either couldn't get online or just didn't want to. I'm hoping to be back for good now and can get caught up with everyone..... if I didn't lose anyone. :)

I was in a cool swap and Shannon I promise to post it soon. I got some stuff from Tennessee, my neighbor. It was a hometown swap and I had a lot of fun participating in it.

Kelly was here for 4 days and it was really nice! We had a big BBQ with lots of folks and I think everyone had a good time...they acted like they did. I'm going to be short tonight, I just got back from walking and need a shower but here's some pics from the bbq if anyones interested.



Ok someone please explain why it is only letting me put 1 picture in the post. (Multiply people)


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awww such a cute photo of the girls, but the barbecue pics are not showing up hon? Oh well, with Multiply you never know. Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time with Kelly. :0)

Kelley said...

I got your package today and I LOVE it! I promise to post about it soon!