Friday, November 21, 2008

FRIDAY FIVE ~Quotes~


Over on Multiply we have a Friday Five group...I haven't posted on it in so long I was sorta embarrassed to post tonight BUT...I did anyway. I love quotes and that was the subject so I wanted to add it over here also...although no one reads this blog! :)



1.
A life watered by the tears of tragedy and suffering often becomes the most fertile soil for spiritual growth.

*I don't remember where I found this one and don't know who said it...if you do please let me know.*

2.
Life is to short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. ~unknown~

3.

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. ~Robert Sexton~
*This one was so true for me when I started falling for my husband*


4.
Footfalls echo in the memory, down the passage which we did not take, towards the door we never opened into the rose garden.
~T S Eliot~


5.
(Dreams) Permit each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every nite of our lives. ~William Dement~



and here's one to grow on....


Love is strange and mysterious.... just like jelly beans.

0 comments: