Thursday, April 30, 2009
me- huh? *still half asleep*
mama- ok *real softly*
at this point I KNOW mama is out of it! As I'm trying to get my bearing and sit up I'm saying "no no no no."
me- She got here last night with a UTI, she's not having surgery.
nurse- Her chart says she is.
me- Well she's not going ANY WHERE until I talk to someone.
nurse- *acting frustrated (at me!)* I'll be right back.
Forward 10 minutes and another nurse comes in....
"I'm so sorry we got her mixed up with another person who's last name starts with an H.
If I hadn't been there...would mama be one legged right now, or maybe have a pacemaker she doesn't need? Geez....
Around 30 minutes after that nurse left mama says in a sleepy voice " We could have made some money."
But she's home now and has all her parts and no extras so Praise the Lord!
On another note I made 4 flowers last night that I think are my favorites! they are so pretty.
They are in the shop.
Posted by Lisa Taylor at 6:29 AM
Friday, April 24, 2009
Vocalpoint sent me a free sample of Kellogg's frosted mini wheats and some coupons for $1 off a box. I already ate the cereal since I only had a yogurt parfait from Mcdonalds for lunch but they ask me to share the coupons sooooo.
If you use coupons and your interested in having a coupon for $1 off on a box of mini wheats (14.5 oz or larger) Ieave me a comment and I will send the coupon to you. I have 4 to give away online so I'll choose the first two who commment on Multiply and the first two on Blogger. This ends tomorrow at noonish. Who knows when my internet will be nice and let me stay on. :)
OH and if yur interested in your voice being heard and getting free samples and coupons...go check out Vocalpoint!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
2. We were suppose to have warm warm weather today and it did get warm AFTER the cold and rain which I never saw forecasted!
3. A friend on facebook said we have a fabric store in town....will be looking for it tomorrow.
4. I made this purse from a pattern off of another blog last night, Tiny Happy, she has a great site you should check her out! I made the shoulder strap to large and I did not do her instructions justice. I did learn a lot from her though.
5. As I sat there cutting the material Daisy found the one spot she HAD to sit on and fall asleep sitting up. That's her way of saying "ahem...it's bed time." and it was past my bed time.
6. The girls are doing good, Kelly is coming home in June! YAY!!!!!!!! I need a BIG hug from her and if I'm not mistaken I think she needs a few also.
7. Linzy is in his cave, he's doing well also. I guess he's found something funny on tv cause he is laughing.
8. Our temps are suppose o be in the high 70's and low 80's all the way up til Monday....that's wonderful!
9. 9 minutes til Idol....need to step on it.
10. I got my book in to review for Thomas Nelson Publishers, will begin reading it in a day or two then have to blog my review. Anything to get a free book. :)
Giveaway coming soon!
Posted by Lisa Taylor at 2:55 PM
Friday, April 17, 2009
I posted these on etsy last night before I went to bed, I sold the camo one before I got up this morning...the internet is a wonderful thing. A lady at the AFB in California bought it.
If any of you or if you know anyone who is interested in having one go to mimiscorner.etsy.com and if you decide to buy one and convo me with DAISY I'll add a free gift.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Three names you go by:
3. Essie mae
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. exercise pants
2. stripey socks
3. Pink built ford tough t-shirt
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. shingles to go away
3. ...see Kelly
Three things you did last night:
1. watch idol
3.ate bbq chicken
Three things you ate today:
1. hot cheese and bologna with melba toast
2. snack pack of chicken from sonic
3. a bite of Easter cake
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
Three things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. go to work
2. cook supper
3. go to gym
Two of your longest car rides:
1. Pine Bluff Arkansas to Reno Nevada...several times and back
2. Arkansas to Lexington KY
Two of your favorite beverages:
2. tea and pepsi when I will allow myself to have one.
Posted by Lisa Taylor at 1:06 PM
Saturday, April 11, 2009
I'm going to hang it on the sad wall and instead of the 4 embroidered (Hmmm spelling?) words hanging beside it I'm going to put them inside where the panes should be.
IN YOURSELFONE ANOTHERYOUR FAMILY
TIL IT HURTS.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Saturday, April 4, 2009
I actually was just wanting to show someone the 2 flowers I made for a lady at church. She's having a baby girl and I thought these would be cute as part of her gift. They both have alligator clips on them and can be taken off the headband.
But this is the most I have blogged in one day in a LONG time!
An hour after this was taken I moved furniture around,so doesn't look like this any more. :)
My sign I made.
Told you they were bad pics
Hopefully soon the swing will be replaced with a glider...just looking for a certain kind and haven't gotten lucky...yet.
Posted by Lisa Taylor at 5:00 PM