Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ohhhh....Ahhhhhh

Here's some of the millinery flowers that were in the big box of goodies I bought.
I'm going to add them to my etsy when I get the time.







The roses measure approx. 10 inches across.



A few years ago my bestfriends mom passed away and she gave me 2 sets of her sheets. They are 100% cotton and have a high thread count...they are heavenly! I changed the sheets just now and put some on the bed....

They feel so inviting....

This is where I'm heading.


G'nite.


4 comments:

Groomer Angie said...

That bed does look so inviting! I didn't sleep very well last night and all I want to do is crawl back in bed. :)

Unknown said...

I like your background. it has a St. Valentine's Day feel.
Katrina in AZ
(swap-bot)

Linda said...

Hi there!

I came here through the blog swap, and I must say I really enjoyed your blog! :)

I love reading about what other people have been up to.. and I would also get excited about such a box of thrift-store goodies, hehe ;)

Greetings from the netherlands!

p.s. I love what you've done with the 'believe' sign.. as for lacking something, how about tying a red ribbon to the base of the sign?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa Thank you for entering OHOW giveaway! I am drooling over these roses!! Huge!! Did these sell already?