This is one may be a hard one but I thought it might help us understand ourselves a little better. Name 5 things that you have said to some one that you wish you could take back. Remember to post your link. Have a great weekend and Happy Fiving.
Ok I haven't done Friday Five in a long time. I would go and decide to do another one when it would be a hard one! Here goes nothing...by the way I honestly always try to think before I speak so I really don't have many of these....
1. I wish I had not said "I do" to my ex. I keep trying to find out what that whole relationship was for and can't figure it out.
2. I wish I had not told Nan " Call me if you need me" I wish I had just calle her to ask if she needed anything every day. One week after I said this she passed from cancer and I never got to see her again while she was alert.
3. I wish I had never said "I quit" to a man I babysat for in Reno...I still think about those 3 kids and wonder about them. In my defense it was icy on the roads and he got mad at me for calling and saying I couldn't make it. There were more words and I made my comment.
4. I wish I had never said "Please just don't treat the girls like they don't exist." I said this to my ex and he supposedly loved them...he calls maybe once a year now and lies while talking. He adopted my youngest....can't tell.
5. I wish I had not said " I'll do whatever you want ,lets sit and talk." to a "friend" who had a gun on me. I really wish I had knocked the un huh out of her. Then again if I had hit her she might have pulled the trigger!
Ok those are my words I wish I hadn't said...and you learned a little more about me that I haven't shared before.