Saturday, February 13, 2010

PHOTOBOOTH SATURDAY: Nikki


Today's Photobaooth Saturday is about Nikki. 
She is my oldest,she'll be 27 in July....27!
She is my quieter child. 
She likes things to stay the same and not upset her world.
She's gonna be an awesome mama in July also.


1st pic- Nikki on her first Easter
2nd pic- Nikki and Kelly with Santa in Reno....not sure why one of them decided to color his beard.
3rd pic- Nikki,Sr. prom
4th pic- A couple years ago at the park

Now make your own collage and then go link up with Supah on Photobooth Satudays.




7 comments:

Oka said...

Another beauty. You did an awesome job Lisa, two beautiful and great daughters. You must be proud.

Lothiriel said...

aaaww...! I love to watch these type of pictures that show someone from baby to adulthood. It's amazing.

Shell said...

How sweet!

Soon, it will be all about the grandbaby!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful daughter!!! You don't look old enough to have a 27 yr old!

Juliana said...

VERY cute pictures!!!!!!! oh made me almost cry. They grow up too quickly and my son is only 21 months!

I am your newest follower following from the award that tammy gave us both! I hope you will pop on by my blog and follow back if you would like. Happy Valentines Day! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

Adoption of Jane said...

Awww you did good!

gayle said...

Beautiful!!