Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Because I have nothing else to say...

I went to the doctor for my yearly today...I hate those. Friday I go for the mammogram, those are not so bad.
 Do you do the yearly mammogram???
If not, WHY NOT?

Nikki went to the doctor today also and 1 month from today we find out what were getting! 
YAY!!!
I posted a 4 month baby bump pic on the baby's blog if anyone is interested.

She took 3 vacation days to rest and came out to my house to visit Monday. I was working until noon and she made chicken spaghetti and we ate...it was good. 
Then she said "I could use a 30 minute nap."
She didn't know I took this pic...laid up with my Daisy both of them snoozing.
She know better than to trust me when there's a camera around...ain't that right Kelly!


Can you find Daisy? She's playing Waldo.

If you haven't entered for the poster giveaway from Online Poster Printing you should jump over there! It is all free. Wouldn't you like to have the kids...or a wedding,graduation,anniversary...whatever kind of picture turned into an 18 X 24 poster?
You know you would!
GO!





8 comments:

Carma Sez said...

I have got to schedule my yearly - dread it - but it is a necessary evil. Already months behind.

Yay on the baby news - boy or girl you will be an awesome grandma :-)

Oka said...

My annual was in December. Been trying to get things fixed since.

Naps are nice :o)

Tammy said...

I just had my mammo last Tuesday! Fun times...squish!

Tina said...

So...one time years ago... I was telling my doc, that I really hated the yearly pap and all...and he looked at me and said with a giggle... "when you stop hating it you better start looking for a new doctor" we both got a laugh out of that.

gayle said...

Love the baby bump!!

Jane In The Jungle said...

It did take me a minute to find Daisy!!
And have you always had an Etsy store posted???? Had I not noticed???

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I hate my yearly exam too... and I'm not even getting mammograms yet! I'm actually really confused about the new guidelines for those exams-- apparently we don't need those tests every year anymore?

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Rhonda said...

I went to see the baby bump! So precious. I can't wait to find out what she is having. I am still so excited that you are gonna be a grandma.