Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fragments:Thanks to the SugarMommas, doctors and babies!


I've see a few friends doing Friday fragments and thought I would link up today. Wanna play along? Click that button!


I received a email the yesterday with the subject line saying CHALLENGE 1... first thing i thought was about Supah's Island and what was wrong...the challenge had been won by MommyBrain and Chitown Momma, why am I getting this email.
Well to my surprise it was MommyBrain telling me Chitown Momma didn't have a blog and MommyBrain had just gotten a makeover and she wanted to know if I would like the blog makeover she won from http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/ who donated (thank you) to our Island game.
Ummmm....YES! She said Supah needed to know right away so I as soon as I was stopped at a red light I messaged her back real quick before I lost the wonderful gift she was giving me. 

Thank you to the SugarMommas!!! 
I've been wanting this for a long time but am to cheap frugal to buy one!
I have already talked to Jessica and should have new makeover in March!!!
YAY!!!



Yesterday I went to the doc...I have to go back to get the MRI cause my ins. company said so and apparently they are the boss of me.
He did diagnose me with Ankylosing Spondylitis. (a form of arthritis)
 definiton of AS...


Ankylosing spondylitis, commonly referred to as arthritis of the spine, is a chronic inflammatory rheumatic disease which belongs to the group of conditions known as spondyloarthopathies. Ankylosing spondylitis can cause the spine to become rigid or fused, making it impossible to move the neck and spine.






Lovely huh? I also have fibromyalgia. I had my pity party on the way home and now I'm ready to start treatment and feel better! 

On to happier news! Wednesday we get to find out what were getting!! My first g-baby!! I am so excited...then Nikki and I are going to Little Rock shopping. Just wish Kelly was here to go with us.


So play along and link up!

13 comments:

Shell said...

Can't wait to see your new look!

Are they able to help you at all now that you have your diagnosis?

Can't wait to hear if you are getting a grandson or granddaughter!

Oka said...

I hate that insurance company's get to predict how we are treated. It's not like they are doctor's. I wonder why doctor's have to go to school anymore, the insurance company tells them how to do every part of their job.

I'll be praying that treatment brings immediate relief.

Congrats on the new page to come, how sweet.

B Lines said...

I hate to hear about your arthritis pain. I have only a little in some of my joints and that's bad enough.

I'm also jealous of you getting to go shopping with Nikki. I never get to go shopping with my daughter.

Good luck with the makeover. And congratulations!!!

Tina said...

...insurance sucks, putting it mildly. Its the way of the industry believe me! I am looking forward to hearing more about your grandbaby...will you be at the birth? On my blog there is a lovely message from a grandmother from her daughter's delivery.

Evonne said...

Yay for a grandbaby and congrats on getting a new blog look. I can't wait to see it!

I hope you get the treatments that you need.

Busymomsteph said...

Congrats on the new blog makeover and the Grandbaby!!! I am sorry about the diagnosis. My 10yr old was diagnosed 2yrs ago with Spodyloarthropathy and I have had Fibromyalgia for 10yrs and was finally diagnosed last month with a Pituitary Tumor which they thought was MS or Lupus thanks insurance for all the craziness. I hope that you will be able to find some relief soon and that all goes well with everything that you have going on!!

Mrs4444 said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you; being a grandma has to be a blast. AND congrats on the blog design present--it's a lot of fun (and hopefully not too stressful) :)

Sorry about the diagnosis, though I'm guessing it helps to have some answers. Good luck with the treatment.

Glad you joined in this week! Have a good weekend.

Busymomsteph said...

I left something for you on my blog come by and check it out when you get the chance.

http://busymom-adventuresinmommyville.blogspot.com/2010/02/stilletto-award.html

Carolee Hollenback said...

Grandkids are so fun!

Little Man, my granson, is playing in the dish water in the kitchen sink behind me, while I ignore it all and blog.

What's a little water, and Dad is too busy playing video games :-)

Have fun, Little Man

MommyBrain said...

I am so glad that you're so excited about the prize I passed along to you :) Love that's it is going to a good home ... now I am imagining your blog as a stray puppy :)

And I am so excited to hear news of the g-baby ... woo hoo! My mom - Grammy as we call her now - is here visiting and it is the BEST!

XO to you ... hope you're feeling much better soon :)

Prairiemaid said...

That's wonderful about the blog makeover.

Hope the doctors have some good help coming your way.

As great as the blog makeover is....the g-baby will be oh so much better! A lifetime of better.

Have a great weekend.

MommyLisa said...

I love blog makeovers...too fun! I have had two so far...I may change it up again later this summer.

gayle said...

Can't wait to find out what you are getting ~grandso or granddaughter~ either way will be fun!! Congrats on the blog makeover...you are so lucky. I am sorry to hear about all your health problems...I need to go see what the dr has to say about me.