Monday, February 15, 2010

ALL ABOUT MEme MONDAY: Favorite Quotes

I have collected quotes since I was a teenagers so I have lots lots of them that I love but I think I can narrow this down to about...3...or 5.


Click the link and play along!


(Dreams) 
Permit each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every nite of our lives.
~William Dement~

Think about it...the things we can be and do in our dreams...and we wake up without any harm done.

Love is strange and mysterious....just like jellybeans.
~unknown~

You know it's true, specially with the gourmet kind.

A life watered by the tears of tragedy and suffering....
often becomes the most fertile soil for spiritual growth.
~unknown~

All you have to do is open your heart.

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalm 9:9

When I was going thru my divorce with the ex my preacher told me to read Psalms. There are so many verses in Psalms that tells us about the Lord being a refuge and this is my favorite...I suppose you could say it's my life verse because I go to it on a daily basis.







7 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

oooh love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oka said...

I love them all! Especially Psalms!

Shell said...

Love Psalms!

B Lines said...

Psalms are good for any occasion!

Carma Sez said...

great quotes; I was looking at one that I keep up on my fridge; gah, but now I can't remember it --

ah yes, "energy flows where attention goes"

gayle said...

Love them! I use to save quotes...wonder what happened to all of them.

Kmama said...

Ooh, I really like the Psalms verse. Nice!!