Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday!

It is Monday...and that title is full of sarcasm,I'm never excited about Monday.

I'm not linking up to All About MEme Monday because I have never bought anything off tv but there are some great blogs on "Made for TV" so y'all go check them out.

Today is just a rambling blog...which is why I started blogging to begin with. 
It has turned so cold again...that is not good for this pain but the good news is I go to the dr. Thursday for his final diagnosis and hopefully some pain meds ...if for nothing else to help me sleep. I take pics and all I see are dark circles...that is so not cool!
I am also having the dreaded MRI Thursday....

I have really neglected my etsy lately and I have actually been selling things. Although I did sell something the other day that I donated for Jadena nd had to explain why it was still listed and I'll give you 4 free...blah blah blah.
She was really sweet and said she would take some other pins.
Thank God...What I did ...or didn't do was take the item off of the list for sell. I also didn't have any more of that super cool paper to make any more like the ones she ordered!
Oh well...it's all taken care of.
Sunday I wore one of my rolled roses headbands to church and had a lot of compliments on it...that makes me smile.
 :)
...see.

I have several people who ask where the etsy was and I told them I would be making more but if they wanted certain colors just to let me know and I would do some custom jobbies. Same goes for bloggy friends!

Here's a few pics of the one I wore yesterday...don't look at the dark circles!



They are $6.95 in my etsy but mention you seen this post and you can get one for $5.








8 comments:

Oka said...

Sounds more like a sales pitch than a ramble, but a good one at that. Maybe Supah should do an As Seen Online :D

Shell said...

Ooh, that headband is so CUTE!

Carma Sez said...

gorgeous! Headbands freak me out. Always get that pinched feeling on my head, but then I'm extra spastic like that ;-)

I absolutely love the necklace I won in your giveaway with the expression about Love. I wear it a lot :-)

I am glad you will be getting a final diagnosis on Thurs. Then they can get moving on a relief plan that includes sleep!!!

Michelle | Uprinting said...

That's a really nice headband you got there... it almost looks real, only if it was red.

Anonymous said...

I think that is supa cute!
Is it hard plastic or an elastic headband?
Girl I wish I had your creativity and time to make things!

Trac~ said...

Love the headbead - SO CUTE! Hope you feel better soon!

Michelle | Uprinting said...

I happen to never be excited for monday either. It's the worst day for the week for me as work starts over and you have 5 days til your next break.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

love that headband!