Monday, August 2, 2010
2. I think I'm becoming addicted to the ID channel, that 285 for direct tv people. Its all about true crimes. Its a wonder I don't have nightmares.
3. Daisy's coughing is much better. Its not completely gone but better. I doubled up on her fluid pills. Her output still isn't very much though. That scares me.
4. I need to learn how to put a zipper in a skirt. It can't be that hard, can it?
5. I hate that its Aug 2 and the stores are selling halloween candy. They start so early its a wonder were not tired of the holiday before it gets here.
6. Speaking of August, my birthday is coming up! I don't feel like I'm almost 44...... Well most days I don't.
7. There was a HUGE spider in a bathroom sink of a house I cleaned today. It is still in the sink for them to get rid of when they get home. It was no match for a half a can of starch. *shakes*
8. Have I mentioned I HATE spiders? I think they are a form of aliens....don't laugh, I'm serious.
9. And... Don't tell me all about how they are good. They eat bugs and all that crap. I hear it from my dad all the time and I. DON'T. CARE.
10. I made Drex's 1 month onesie today! I will post pics next Monday. Can you believe he's already 3 weeks old? Me either.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Posted by Lisa Taylor at 11:21 PM