Monday, January 11, 2010

T.L. Hines: FACES IN THE FIRE- Thomas Nelson book review




Click pic for more reviews


This is only the second book that has had me from the first sentence.

"The dead man's shoes spoke to Kurt long before he wore them."


I really enjoyed this book although it starts with chapter 34 and ends with chapter 14. The rest of them are in there all mixed up. 


It's a story of four really different people who have one thing in common, a 10 digit number that changes each one of their lives. This number, a catfish symbol and fire are all tied in some  how and I am left wondering about some of it and why. I won't give away any more but I do recommend the book. I read it in 2 days and it was good at keeping my attention.


You can purchase your own copy at Thomas Nelson Publishing.

I received Faces in the Fire by T.L. Hines from Thomas Nelson Publishers, free of charge, for the purpose of reviewing
To learn more about Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger program, please visit the following link: http://brb.thomasnelson.com/join .)


2 comments:

Carma Sez said...

sounds like my type of book - part mystery part thriller

gayle said...

It does sound like something I would love to read!!