Saturday, January 16, 2010

Coupon and Book winners





A quick post to let yall know who won the book The Sweet By and By and the General Mills coupons for free cereal.




The Sweet By and By



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
8
1
2
5
4
4
4
3
Timestamp: 2010-01-16 16:06:07 UTC


#8 Which is:



Lorena said...

I SO want this book! Must have it!!

I am currently reading Lovely bones by Alice sebold.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Lucky Charms, Lucky Charms and Lucky Charms!!!! My ALL TIME favorite!

And I did go to the web site. I clicked on baking and did you see all those different countries GM is involved with? Argentina, China, Germany, UK...Had no idea they produced for them as well!

Debbie said...

#1 I went to the General Mills website and learned that children who eat cereal frequently are less likely to be overweight, and they consume less fat and cholesterol than infrequent cereal eaters.

Debbie: rebbiedeed(at)hotmail(dot)com

Ladies I'll be contacting you for your address!

Thanks to everyone who played along!!!




2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations ladies.

Lorena said...

I'm So HAPPY! I just LOVE Sara Evans and I so wanted this book!