Monday, October 13, 2008

This Blog...That Blog????

I really should blog here more often,only here lately with my mom in the hospital I really haven't been blogging at all. I finally got a comment! How exciting is that.....very,to me. I now know that the plant I needed an identity on is a seedum. Now I just need to do some research on it, thanks Sarah! This blog over here works so different than my other, you don't have friends over here???? I'll eventually get the hang of it.

My youngest is having marital problems....it breaks my heart to hear how sad she is. I'm not sure if it would be easier if she was closer to home or not. She lives 600 miles away and just started a new job. I know she'll be ok but it's so hard not being able to be there to hold her when she cries. Anyone got any advice on how to handle this situation?

My oldest is doing good,she's been a real help at the hospital with mama. Hopefully mama will be getting out soon....just not before she gets better!

The boy child is ...well he's almost 14 so he lives in the cave he calls his room and we see him when we have food! LOL..... He is a great kid though.

Well IF anyone reads this I hope you have a great day/night.

0 comments: