Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TEN THOUGHT TUESDAY



1. Mama had the test ran today to see if there's a problem with her intestines. If there is and it's the large (I think) they are going to call in a surgeon. I hope nothing is wrong with either one.

2. She's been on a liquid diet and really hasn't felt like eating at all but today she made dad go get her some real food and she said if the nurse came in and tried to take it away from her
that she was going to get up and beat her a@@. She doesn't have the strength to actually do that but I think she was a little bit hungry!

3. I have some yellow mums and I think the d
eer like them cause something is eating the blooms off.

4. I have so many clothes to wash! I was goin
g to get caught up Sat. after the race but was at the hospital ever since.

5. Speaking of the race, I have lots of pics and wil
l upload them soon.

6. Ok one load down....need to put another in the washer.

7. Supper? That's a good question...a
nd I don't have an answer.

8. Kelly goes to the doctor tomorrow..... :(


9. I don't think I have 10 thoughts,my minds
on strike.

10. Don't forget to get your boobies smushed! The life you save could be your own.

0 comments: