Thursday, September 8, 2011

I need your input! ASAP please! Christmas ideas

Every year I make my nieces and nephews something for Christmas. Year before was bandana quilts and last year was knitted hats. I'm at a loss this year! I can't think of what to make them!!
Their ages are from 1 year to 20 yrs old. If you have any ideas please comment and let me know. I really need to get started since I have to make 8 gift! 3 girls age 20, 14 and 9 and 5 boys ages 1, 9,10, 12 and 15.
I like making them all the same thing but its not necessary that I do.
Thanks in advance!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Lisa, go to Stephanie at Hookin, Knittin and Livin (on my sidebar)- she has just knitted FAB octopus, I think Sat was when she posted the finished one, it is FAB! And suits all ages.

Oka said...

I'm not good with this crafty stuff...how about a scarf with their favorite (family favorite) college colors?

Wicked Blogger said...

Scrapbooks..:)

BTW: Lisa, it's me Tammy...:)