Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WINNERS!!! update on Jonathan

Scunci winner is 



 Ladytink_534 said...

I follow you on Twitter (@Ladytink_534)

Growing tree toy winner is


 Brittany Ciara said...

I'm a follower! :)

Betty Crocker prize pack winner is


 Oka said...

with Grilled steak




Thank you to all who entered!!! Please get in contact with me if you won! I will send emails out this evening to winners if I don't hear from you by 
then! *rushing around this am*





Thank you to all for the prayers about Jonathan! He is back with my mom and dad and safe and sound. Please keep them in your prayers because unfortunately it's not over but at least he is home!



And a pic of our sweet baby!! Just because he makes me smile so much....and this one should make you smile too.







3 comments:

Rhonda said...

He is just the cutest little man. I want to just squeeze those cheeks. I am also happy to hear that Jonathan is back with your mom and dad. I am sure that it was a stressful time for everyone and I am surely praying that all works out.

Ladytink_534 said...

Aw what a cutie! I never heard from you and I just now stumbled across this. I'm not too late am I?

BLOGGER said...

AWESOME! (((HUGS)))