Saturday, March 26, 2011

Different loves...this is my newest.

I take pics like this one because I know one day too soon he will be to big for me to hold like this. He was sleeping so good and I love how he just hangs there so trusting with his little head on my shoulder.

I was feeding Drex lunch when I could see a shadow come across the sliding door. Almost the same time I seen the shadow Drex got a big smile on his face. I knew then his mama was here to pick him up. He is always a happy baby but when he sees his mama his eyes light up.

After he leaves I walk around picking up all the evidence that he spent the night. As I gather up the quilts, toys, burp rags and cotton that he pulled out of a hole in the quilt I'm already missing him even though I will see him tomorrow.

I think he has my heart.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

5 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh girl, that is exactly how I feel when I'm picking up toys and bibs after Win leaves. It's so bittersweet!

Precious photo.

Evonne said...

What a sweet picture! I can't believe how big he is already!

Mimi said...

Sounds like he does have your heart allright!
You're right to take the photos, time passes all too quickly.It seems no time since my "little" guy was lying like that, but he's almost 15!
Thanks for calling over to me and becoming a new follower!

gayle said...

Oh yes he has your heart! Bryson was rubbing my arm today and it just made my day! Just the little things they do seem so wonderful!

Carma Sez said...

awwwww..he is such a sweetie pie. Enjoy your precious time together.