Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Drex's upcycled hat



I was searching for a easy tutorial on making Drex a beanie and came across a GREAT blog! The name of it is I am Momma...Hear me Roar and Cheri makes the sweetest,coolest things for BOYS! It is so hard to find lots of tutorials for boy items. She has this tutorial for a boys upcycled hat and it was so easy to follow her instructions...even though I messed Drex's hat up and made it to long...oh well he is still a cutie in it! I plan on making one out of an old tshirt from the Race for the Cure because he is walking with us this year if the weather permits. Thanks Cheri for a great tutorial! 

mama says he looks like a little orphan from the 20's



I'm linking up with Under the Table and Dreaming

10 comments:

Stasha said...

I'm lovin' the hat! He is too cute for words!

Rhonda said...

Oh Lisa, that first photo needs to be put in a baby photo contest! I love it! That hat is just too darn cute!

Oka said...

I agree, I love the that look of the first photo

gayle said...

He looks so very cute!!

Shell said...

Adorable! That first pic- he's so cute, it just kills me.

Stuff for BOYS???? That is so hard to find. Off to check her out!

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...

That is so cute. Way to go! Thanks for sharing ths with me. Drex is so cute, too. I love those cheeks!

Cheri

LBT said...

Super Cute! I really love this hat and am actually thinking of making one for my daughter...and maybe even one for me. Love boys stuff!!! Great job Momma. :)
A
www.littlebuggietutu.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Oh he is too cute! Love the hat too! Cheri has the best projects! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Lisa - The hat is super cute and your grandson is so adorable!!! Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase. I'll be featuring this today. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Erin Terry said...

So cute! I gave you the Happy 101 blog award @ jeffanderinterry.blogspot.com