Thursday, March 12, 2009

THIS IS THE DAY

THIS IS THE DAY this is the day
WHICH THE LORD HATH MADE which the Lord hath made
I WILL REJOICE i will rejoice
AND BE GLAD IN IT and be glad in it.
OH THIS IS THE DAY WHICH THE LORD HATH MADE, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT.
THIS IS THE DAY this is the day
WHICH THE LORD HATH MADE!


I have this song in my head, it's found in Psalm 118:24 and we sing it in SS. My kids like it ...I think cause they can get LOUD.

I have gotten all my flowers made but not all sent. I was going to send the rest tomorrow but I'm not going into town. I get to take off, just not for a good reason. Linzy is really getting beat up with this flu and I have been really achy and a bad sore throat so I hope this tamiflu stuff works and I don't get bad like Linzy.
It has been raining for ...well too long. It's so depressing outside. Cold and wet and gloomy...I want the sun back.


Oh I have the cutest little headbands for infants and thought one of the small flowers on them would look so cute! I'm really excited about that if you can't tell.

Ok back to the sun, if you have him...send him to Arkansas please. Preferably in the Southern part of the state.

So did I mention I joined the gym? Well I did. I actually work out more since I pay for it. I have lost almost 3 lbs in almost a month and 4 half inches. Half inch in my waist,abdomen,and both calves. :) Yep I'm proud of me. I'm also learning to love the treadmill. well...maybe not love but I don't hate it any more.
Ok that is enough rambling. As for the pic...it's Kelly- :) Isn't she pretty. *giggle*

2 comments:

Groomer Angie said...

Sorry about all your rain, we had a few beautiful days here, then back to cold and rain again. :(
Head over to my blog, I left an award there for you! :)

Angie

LittleRed said...

It could be worse....it just snowed here today...but it turned into rain. Still a 12 foot pile of snow at the end of the driveway and a good 3 feet on the flat. Not yet depressed....but ask me again in another few weeks:)