1. I know I'm a little late on my Tuesday thoughts but I feel like I have been late for a week now so it will be ok...promise.
2. I FINALLY figured out a way to recycle some of my old business cards. I have around 300 and did not want to just throw them away. Check out picture below.
Just decoupage a pretty paper to it and use it for Mimis Corner!
3. Those are cute little bobby pins that have not been put in the shop yet but I will soon. I also have some with tee-ninee fabric flowers on them to be added soon.
4. I'm going to make a quilt...soon, hopefully. I have lots of fabric in strips and bagged by colors so I have the first step started. It looks like a lot of fabric but I know it isn't enough yet.
5. Patrick Swayze died and I knew it was coming but it made me sad. Of all the "famous" folks that died this year I think he made me the saddest.
6. It is raining HARD again... has been for days now. Better than 95 degree temps.
7. We are having a revival at church. Bro. Bill Lystlund is preaching and he is WONDERFUL! If you ever ever ever get a chance to hear this man preach GO.
8. I just started the 10th book in the Left Behind series. I read #9 in less than 24 hours...yes,it was that good. I am going to feel like family members died if I ever finish this series.
9. OH I also have baby clippies going in the shop soon too. See....
I am not liking the pics my camera is taking...or is it the operator?
10 I made it..yep that is a thought! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week.