Monday, September 19, 2011

Goodwill Upcycle

My daughter Kelly loves owls. Recently she went to Goodwill and bought a fitted sheet with owls all over it and 2 pillows. She wanted pillows made from the sheet so I went to work and made 2 pillow covers that she would be able to take off and wash.

I then made a pillow with a little owl appliqued on the back also. I love how they turned out.





I forgot to take pic of sheet until after I started cutting it up.


It has individual owls and also skinny owl families and .... plump owl families. :)


This is the back of pillow I made. I stuffed it just a little so it would be plump.


The fronts of all 3 pillows


The back of the little one.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!! 
I have crafts I should be working on so
...until next time.

3 comments:

Oka said...

Love them. I need to be making some pillows for the kids. I have been lax.

Mimi said...

They're lovely, you're so clever, wish I could go to the shop, bring home something to be re-made (by someone like you!)!

Stasha said...

Love those pillows!

They are awesome.

You are just so crafty. No pretending with you.

:)