Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Buttons Buttons everywhere!

I love buttons!
I'm always buying them at yard sales and goodwill. If I find a jar of buttons it makes me smile!

A lady I work for gave me some round styrofoam balls and I decided to use some of my buttons to make some textured balls to display.




There are also some yarn balls in the bottom of bowl.


I think the white one is my favorite. A bowl of white ones with maybe a few red ones would be pretty to display at Christmas.

One thing I'd do different is I'd paint the balls the colors of the main buttons so small pieces of white didn't show. Other than that I'm happy with them.

What are some things you can think of to make textured balls out of?

....until next time

2 comments:

Oka said...

very interesting...never thought about making textured balls

Rhonda said...

These are just the cutest. I would have never dreamed of doing something like this.I think that Christmas colors would be so pretty, but I am also thinking that black and orange for Halloween would be awesome too!