Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Today I'm linking with Java at

Click the button and let us know what you think.

Todays questions are-
1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
2.  What food item are you craving right now?
3.  When is your birthday?
4.  What were you doing an hour ago?
5.  Last thing you cooked?

1. I stopped doing the resolutions a few years ago. I try to make goals but I'm not to good at those either....at least I wasn't in 2010. Maybe I can do better this year.


2. SWEETS! I hate it too. I'm not a sweet eater....unless it's my dads chocolate pie but lately that's all I want...not good
....not good at all!


3.My birthday is August 4th....good people were born in August.
no...really.

4.An hour ago I was working. Cleaning a house and then came back home. To cold to run the streets today.


5.Last night I cooked buttery garlicy vegetable pasta and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Lots of butter = YUMMY!


4 comments:

Oka said...

I want a good banana cream pie right about now

Mimi said...

That chocolate pie looks delicious, but is there really banana in it? I'm allergic to bananas.
Nice to meet you!

jules said...

I wish I could say I wasn't a sweet eater....that is my biggest downfall when it comes to food.

Rebecca said...

OMG I am now craving chocolate pie!!!

I'm your newest follower in Google Friends Connect. Would you consider following me back?

It's great getting to know you, Have a great week!