Monday, January 10, 2011

Applied Labels





I recently got to review the dishwasher and machine washable labels from appliedlabels.com. I got the personalized ones and put Drex's name and his mamas phone number on them. Since he has started daycare they have really come in handy. He has to have his name on his bottles,blankets and everything he takes to daycare basically. 

Mine are really simple but they have the cutest icons to add to the labels if you wish and theres enough room after your letters.

I highly recommend this product and will continue to use applied labels.

From the appliedlabels.com site_
Applied LabelsTM ~ our flagship and most popular product.  Extremely tough and ultra versatile, they're perfect for labeling everything from bottles, sippies and shoes to school supplies, gadgets, summer camp gear and all those little things that go to early childcare centers.  Available with and without icons or with a second line of custom print.  Great for grown-ups too! 
Ultra Durable & Dishwasher-Safe
Permanent Adhesive & Ink 
High Resolution & Perfectly Sized: 1.5" x 0.5"





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


1 comments:

Oka said...

I have not use this brand, but I have "won" labels from Label Daddy and Mabel's Label and just love them. I use them for the kids belongings (clothing, containers, water bottles, sports equipment, etc.) and for item I may take to potlucks (like ladles, spoons, crock pots, cake pans, etc).

They are sooooo much better than a sharpie ;)