Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Simple Womans Daybook





September 25, 2009

Outside my window... it is dark, cold and wet. Christmas is over so I am ready for Spring.

I am thinking... I want some cake,cookies and cheese dip...but only because it's the first day of my "I'm eating right from now on!" period.

I am thankful for... my husband.... in so many ways.

From the kitchen... it's all quiet and clean....cause I'm not eating.

I am wearing... green sweats and my old...old..old tyson sweat shirt. Chicken not the boxer.


I am creating... nothing....at all.

I am praying...for a healthy g-baby that is the size of a lime. Nikki keeps me informed of how big baby G is and that's what she told me today.

I am going... to lie in bed and read soon because there is nothing on tv to watch....AI is coming soon though!

I am reading...Face is the Fire and The Sweet By and By

I am hoping... to find a old farmhouse kitchen table...soon...cheap!

I am hearing...Fox news...blech!

Around the house...Britt is on the stair climber, Linzy is probably playing PS3 and I'm on the computer...again.

One of my favorite things...sparkling water. It is not easy to find in my town!

A few plans for the rest of the week...work,work,work.


A picture to share...

Shelby (niece) Nikki (daughter) Klaun AKA  Chris (SIL) Kelly (daughter)
Hmmm looks like his arm is smashing my baby G!


I'm out!
Fiber One giveaway ends tomorrow!! Be looking for an email!

Not to late to enter UPrinting giveaway!













1 comments:

gayle said...

Sounds like you are enjoying life!! Love the picture!!