Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I've promised myself to do better about keeping my personal blog up and about commenting....call me on it if I start slacking!
1. We had a fabulous day at the race Saturday. Drex was wonderful. Not one cry or fussy mouth out of him.
2. Last week was so long, I swear it lasted 10 days. I guess deaths and funerals will do that though. It was a sad week but also a good one in the sense that the turn out for Mrs Bob's visitation and funeral was huge.
3. Deer season is upon us...I bought Butter an orange collar hoping he won't get shot since he is the color of the deer. Pray for him. :)
4. There is nothing on tv....nothing. All these channels and I'm just flipping them. Come on American Idol and don't disappoint like people say you will.
5. It rained today....wonderful lovely rain...we have missed you so. Thank you for showing your wet face.
6. Over a year ago I ask a lady to do a picture of Britt and mine wedding pic. She paints and does pastels...she did it in pastels and I got it today. It looks good and she charged me $85. I don't have $85 right now. I gave her half and the other in 2 weeks. I feel kinda bad but its been a year. :(
7. Our sunroom is really close to being complete. Britts painting right now. Our shades came in today and we bought the flooring the other day.. I'm getting excited!
8. I just had a thought... I'm not sure how the WW picture will post because I'm on the bb...if this post is messed up now you know why.
9. I plan on making knitted hats for the nieces and nephews for Christmas this year. I need to get on it or I will be buying them instead.
10. I did it! Now I think I will go eat some chocolate cake.
Wordless Wednesday SHOULD be below this...if I messed up there's no telling where it will be. :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Posted by Lisa Taylor at 7:34 PM