Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Am So Over FLOSS! **review**



BRYTONPick – FLOSS In Seconds Advantages:
• Convenient & faster interdental cleaning
• Reusable - up to 30 days, less waste, less environmental impact
• Germ resistant - flexible & thin stainless steel edges
• Portable – go anywhere credit card size carry-pouch


MY THOUGHTS-

First thing I noticed when I opened the BrytonPicks was the cool colors! They even come with their own carrying case which I love!
First time I used them...I LOVED them! My teeth are very close together, so much so that I would sometimes have trouble flossing the back. I'd usually have to use force just to get the floss in between my teeth. I didn't have one problem with the BrytonPick. I think my most favorite thing about them are they are reusable. I carry one in my car and (this might be to much but info but...) I'm always flossing going down the road but it's not in your face the way regular floss can be. I had started using the plastic picks and liked them well enough but the BrytonPicks are by far the best ever. I will definitely be using them from now on and highly recommend them.



 To learn more about Brytonpick and see a video go HERE.
     
BRYTONPick is available @: Meijer Stores, A&P, Pathmark, Winn Dixie, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Save Mart, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Pearson Dental Supply & Others.  You can ask your local pharmacy or food store manager to order BrytonPick for you; just pass them our info. 


I was not compensated for this review. I did receive free product to review.

0 comments: