Sunday, August 1, 2010

GTKYou! Better Late Than Never!!


Getting to know YOU
I'm playing along this week and I'm late.....but I'm here,that counts for something....right?
Click the link and you can play with us too!

The Q's..

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
BEST GRANDMA!? I've been one all of almost 3 weeks...that counts right?

2. What is your shoe style?
Flip flops and I love heels but don't wear them very often.

3  Does your car reflect your personality?
Absolutely NOT! I love SUV's and trucks and I have a little bitty hyundai...not me at all.

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
Jon BonJovi?
or....J Lo, I like curves.

5. Love or be loved?
This ones hard...we all wanna be loved but the "right" answer is love. The heck with the right answer I wanna be loved!

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
A BIG fat greasy cheeseburger with cheddar peppers and crunchy fries and a chocolate milkshake. 

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
Nope, We stayed close to home waiting on Drex. I didn't even go to Little Rock or Hot Springs very often.

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Reisens...I would eat the whole bag by myself in one setting if I didn't have a conscience.


Thanks for the great questions 
Jen at A Daily Scoop of Chaos, Keely at Mannland5 , Ann atLiving & Lovin, Stephanie S. at A Day in the Life 


4 comments:

Oka said...

I'll give you the Best Grandma award

Liz Mays said...

I love your last meal and I do love Reisens. I have to say I am NOTHING like my car either!

Kmama said...

Love the last meal you listed. Mmm.

Lothiriel said...

I'm the same way with fli flops and heels!!

I only like SUV's and pick up trucks because they're big and I'm claustrophobic. If I have to have a car, it was to be a 4 door!