- Might as well start out with bad news...for me anyway. I lost 2 houses yesterday. 2 HOUSES! 2. geez....
- They were mom and daughter that lived right across from each other and yes I hurt like crazy after I cleaned their houses but gee whiz.NO I didn't do anything wrong, The mister is retiring so they are cutting back and the daughter got a d.i.v.o.r.c.e. so she lost some income. (ok that bullet was not meant to be there.) I'm learning.
- I have things I need to do at home so now I don't have an excuse cause I'm 2 houses free. Have I ever shown y'all my fabric...well don't expect me to. I need to sort and fold and ORGANIZE it. It is truly a mess. I see all these people on here who are so organized....they make me sick. :)
- I have 10 million things going on. I love making my flowers,my pony holders,I'm making fabric bookmarks now,scrabble tile pendants, bubble magnets and that's only a fraction,I also have tons of stuff in my head I wanna do. Why can't I pick one or two things and stop! I bet I'd get a lot more accomplished.
- I also seen this super cute bandanna... bandana...(hmmm which ever I say one but spell check says a different and it looks wrong to me) quilt tutorial...I'm thinking Christmas for my nieces and nephews.
- I need to get on paperbackswap.com or swaptree and get me some more audio books. They make my drive so very much better.
- I also need The Mark so I don't read out of turn in the Left Behind series. I've looked for it and can't find it...well on any of the swap sites.
- I received some Kashi cereal in the mail today...going to try it in the morning so I can let ya know if it is any good. They sent me tons of coupons for the cereal and I'm going to share...of course. I will say I was not that impressed with the kashi blueberry waffles...paper with a faint hint of blueberry to me. The peanut butter made then edible though.
- I got some new glasses...not to sure how I feel about them yet. I was suppose to wear my old ones every day and didn't so now my eyes are worse. Listen to the eye dr when he says wear them all the time...yeah.
- Alright I'm out of here...I got to go look for The Mark and some audio books for that long ride.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
I'm going to do these in bullets (I think that's what it's called) just because it'll keep me straight and I want to.