Saturday, August 29, 2009

Did I use to follow you?

Well did I?

Have you been wondering why you were dropped?

Do you get your tenders hurt when you are dropped?

If I did follow you and you are reading this...tell me! I have lost people and don't know how to find them. It all started when I decide d to read blogs through my dashboard instead of reader. I got lazy with reader,wouldn't go visit the actual blog, hardly ever commented SO I thought I was deleting the people on reader, you know so I wouldn't be tempted to be lazy again, and I deleted most everyone off dashboard in the process.

So if I use to follow you and I don't any more...let me know please so I can add you back.

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

I think that you were following me. Here is the addy. http://alstonacademy.blogspot.com/