Thursday, July 2, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook

July 2, 2009


Outside my window... mama bird feeding her babies in a nest she built in my plant.

I am thinking... I need to buy groceries

I am thankful for... my family

From the kitchen... very quiet in there

I am wearing... blue shorts and gray nike tshirt

I am creating... nothing at the moment

I am praying...that Britt will feel better soon,he's on his way to see a dr. right now.

I am going... to walk tonight and probably not much else.

I am reading...a new guide post

I am hoping...Nikki has a wonderful birthday

I am hearing...the cannons in the pea field, they are suppose to scare off the deer.

Around the house...It's all quiet except for the tv talking about MJ

One of my favorite things...hugs

A few plans for the rest of the week...work tomorrow and get things gathered for a garage sale Saturday.

A picture to share...

Nikki's first Easter.


0 comments: