Saturday, February 28, 2009

FRIDAY FIVE ~JOBS~

Today's blog is all about Jobs. I bet you thought it was going to be jobs that you have had or something like that but I decided to do things a little different. If you had the money and could hire 5 people to come into your home or yard and do five different jobs what would they and why?
Interested in joining Friday Five? Click the pic and it'll take you there.


1. I would hire someone to pull up all of this old carpet so I wouldn't have to help before the new carpet gets laid.

2. I would hire someone to lay a new floor in my kitchen cause I don't know when were going to find the time.

3. I would hire someone to dig the creek / branch bigger so it wouldn't flood my yard.

4. That someone would also build a bridge over the creek/branch.

5. Last not most important I would hire someone to get me organized! Me and my closets need it badly....b.a.d.l.y!



0 comments: