Sunday, November 16, 2008

The escapee sheep and Crookedface.


Sorry about the quality of the pics, I took them with my phone so they aren't the best. Do you remember me talking about the sheep that lives on my moms property? You know the one who is an escapee from last Christmas from when her neighbors was going to EAT IT! Well it plays with the dogs all the time and right now it is in heat.....this is not a good thing! It thinks it's a dog Sooooooooo it has decided that moms dog Spirit AKA Crookedface can be her boyfriend, we know this is so not going to happen but the sheep has it's eyes on this poor lil down syndrome dog. I wish the pics were better so that you could see how he looks, he is so loving but there are no lights on upstairs where this DS dog is concerned.
I tried to get a pic of the sheep by itsself but it started running toward Crookedface and it was all blurry. She is really pretty and can't anyone catch her which is not so good cause she has this collar on that's getting tight. Next time I go I'll try to remember to bring my camera to get better pics. I'd love to get it playing chase with the dogs and record it! Ok I'm outta here, later.....

0 comments: