Monday, October 27, 2008

A week in the life....

This has been one of those weeks! I haven't gotten to work on my piesafe/ciffrobe at all this week and I even bought myself a sander! It's the first major tool purchase just for me and I haven't had a chance to use it.
The weather has turned off cold...where did cool go? I bet we have a cold cold winter this year....with the size of our bugs...mainly the mosquitos we need a cold winter. My DH finally lit the furnace tonight, I love how it smells the first time you use it for the year. It's chili time!
Anne Pressly
1982-2008

There's been so much sad things happening this past week. People have no value on life any more...or so it seems. One of our local anchor ladies was beaten in her home last Monday night, she lost her fight for life Saturday night, she was only 26 years old. There has been no arrest yet, I sure hope they get this person/or people.
Today there was a shooting at one of the colleges. 2 people were killed there. It's scary times to me now days.
Ok sorry about the sad depressing talk. Sometimes you have to get the blues out and blogging is how I do it. Only I normally do it at my other blog.
The bathroom should be warmed up wnough to take a shower so I'm out of here....til next time remember to always have a smile handy.

0 comments: