Recently I was given a chance to review My Lip Stuff lip balm. The lip balm does everything I like and none of the things I dislike. Even better is the flavors I was sent, candy cane, pumpkin nog and coconut cream pie. I swear this stuff will make you wanna bake a pie and go to sonic to get free peppermints!
My Lip Stuff makes all natural, homemade and animal friendly lip balms. They have 400 flavors and you can get personalized labels. That would make perfect gifts for showers,birthday parties or just about anything where you wanna give out favors.They also have :
- Unflavored Recipe Variations:
- Lip Tint - for just a hint of color
- Glitter Stick - for just a hint of sparkle
- Lickity Lips - a grown up moisturizing formula
- For Men! - no flavor, no glitter, no shine - just for men
Wanna run and buy some? Check them out here.
Wanna win some?
You can!! My Lip Stuff has generously offered one of my readers a a random 6 pack of lip balms ($13 value). Giveaway open to worldwide entries.
Go to My Lip Stuff and tell me what flavor you would like to try.
1. Follow kssnnikkel with GFC
Follow Drex's blog, Letters to my Grandbaby
3. Follow me on Twitter
4. Friend me on Facebook
5.Friend My Lip Stuff on Facebook
6. Follow MyLipStuff on twitter
7. Tweet this giveaway (you can do it once daily) Don't forget to leave link.
I'm entering a #giveaway to win a 6 pk of @MyLipStuff lip balm from @kssnnikkel
9. (5 XTRA ENTRIES) Blog about it!
Comment for each entry for it to count!!
Remember its open worldwide so tell all your friends!!